Most Notable 2016 Spring Summer Trends
Whether we like it or not, the latest fashion trends tell us what to wear and what to ditch from our closet, which are the garments we should invest in and which are the fashion mistakes we should avoid. All this just so we can consider ourselves well-dressed and so that people would admire our fashionable outfits. This is why we thought we would give you a hand and show you which are the 2016 spring summer trends that made an impact in the fashion world.
- The slip on dress is present in most of the presentations of famous designers who used it to express sensuality and seduction. Whether it has been adorned with lace or it’s a simple satin or chiffon, the slip on dress is a notable trend that will make women look and feel sexy.
- The vintage style has also been very popular in many fashion shows whether it was in shape, prints, colors, or fabrics. We saw plenty of embroideries, embellishments, lamé, retro shapes, big bows, and floral prints that reminded us of the past century.
- The Spanish-inspired ruffles have made a comeback and are now a 2016 spring summer trend that stood out. From large sleeves to ruffled skirts to over-sized blouses decorated with large ruffles, this trend is present in many fashion collections and it will soon heat the streets.
- The regular picnic blanket pattern has been reinvented by famous designers who offered the black and white plaid a new life. It is present in anything from pants to skirts to dresses and the basic idea is a comfortable and fluid outfit, just perfect for a picnic.
- From the bed to the runway, this is what the trendy pajama is about and its purpose is to combine comfort and elegance in an airy and sophisticated garment. This two-piece pajama set comes in precious fabrics like silk and satin and is decorated with delicate floral prints and embroidery.
- Shiny and metallic fabrics are another notable trend of 2016 spring summer collections and they give clothes a futuristic and unique design. While some designers preferred silver or gold fabrics, others have decorated their clothes with shiny gems that look like pieces of mirrors.
- Stripes are the graphic trend that was the most popular this season not only due to the optical effect given by the lines but also due to the combinations of bold colors. You can see stripes in two, three or more color combinations that create eye-catching outfits.